Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank You Cards

A few weeks ago, our mom's friend asked us to make a cake for a baby shower. The cake was adorable and everyone loved it. Anyway, in 'payment' for our work (and I use the term 'work' loosely), we were given gift cards. And since it's what we do, we made a 'thank you' card for her. Personally, I love this card, (except for the smudging that I had to do in photoshop). I think it's so cute, and appropriate. The first two pictures are from the front and the third is the inside. I love the little sheep and her flower!
  

Hopefully we'll be able to complete some more projects this weekend. We have a few invitations and dresses to finish! Although it's official that we can't stand the snow anymore, there are some perks, like having everything cancelled, leaving more time to craft!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment