Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Better late than never. Here are some pictures of our Valentine's Day cards this year. The first is one we made for our sister-in-law and the card says "Sending you tons of love". The picture doesn't really do it justice, in my opinion. The elephant is 3-D, but it's hard to tell. We made a matching box and paint can. The paint can was filled with paper fortune cookies with love-themed quotes. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, but it was adorable. The second picture is the card we made our mom, with a sock monkey on it. She kept mentioning how she wanted one at Christmas time, so I thought it would be perfect for her card. I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge to come up with my own file. It was super simple. She loved it! There is also another card but I need to take a picture of it still. Once I take it, it'll come up.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment