Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Little Early?

I didn't want to post this yet, since I think it's a little too early still. But then I realized that if the house is all decorated for Halloween, then it shouldn't be a big deal. This is another wall hanging I made, similar to the one yesterday. I think I like this one even better!! There are a few more details that give it a nice touch.
The castle didn't come out exactly like I wanted it to, but it looks good, still. I think my favorite part is the purple rose at the bottom. I don't know if you can tell, but it sparkles. Unlike the vampires. I also like the raven on top of the 'H'. I actually didn't expect it to come out this well! We have a few more projects planned for this weekend, so we'll see how much gets done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment