Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!


With the weather we've been having this winter (and I'm not complaining!), even the groundhog is confused! And, in actuality, there is a discrepancy in whether or not the groundhog saw his shadow. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, which would mean six more weeks of winter. However, there were quite a few other groundhogs around the country, like Connecticut's own Chuckles, who didn't see their shadow, which would mean an early spring. I, for one, agree with those who didn't. And I could say the same for the little daffodils that are popping up outside! I guess we will just have to see what happens.
Here is my project celebrating the day- shadow, sun, clouds and all!!


1 comment:

  1. nice robyn and dawn your realy talented love you oh! my gosh! i love your work!i like love you guys so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete