Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back to Card Making!


We’ve made a few cards since getting here, but it seems to be getting back to “normal” (Not sure if that makes sense…) Anyway, we were looking in some of our magazines and I came across a scrapbook page that had something like this on it, and I really liked it. The colors and flower helped. I wanted to make a card based off of it and this is what I came up with:
The page had some journaling around the flower, so I changed it to say “Hello”. The hardest part was getting the computer to cooperate with me. After many tries, the flower finally fit in the center. I inked around the edges of the pieces, too. It’s a nice way to differentiate between all of the layers. The inside of the card was left blank, so it’s more of a note card. I love how bright and cheery it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment