Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some Wedding Favors

Today's project is a set of wedding favors. I have to say, I can't wait to start planning my wedding, whenever that happens. With no significant other at this time, I guess I will have to continue resorting to making mock-up invitations and favors... Oh well. That's fun, too.

How cute are these bags?! I love how they are hearts disguised as the bride and groom! I love the little details, like the necklace and buttons. And the groom's little pocket square and buttons!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today's Party Trivia:
- Detroit became the possession of the United States in 1796. It had belonged to Great Britain
- In 1859, London's famed Big Ben rang out for the first time.
- The Hollywood Bowl, the nation's largest natural amphitheater, was opened in 1922. The first performance was the Los Angeles Philharmonic
 - Today is National Blueberry Muffin Day and Cheer Up the Lonely Day. Make a batch of muffins to cheer someone up!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!!Beautiful detail on the Necklace & Buttons!

    ReplyDelete