Sunday, September 30, 2012

Apple of My Eye

Can you believe it is already the last day of September? I don't know where this month went, but it sure went fast for us. I think it was a busy one between having visitors and work picking up. But that means that we can start getting ready for Halloween, right? We have a couple of weeks before we start our Halloween projects on here, but in the meantime, we have a week of apple-themed projects for you. Who doesn't love going out to the orchard and picking some (or a lot) of crunchy, juicy apples this time of the year? And being in Washington, I think it's kind of necessary, right?! Here's today's project.


I love the Create-a-Critter cartridge. There are so many stinkin' cute images on it. This card would definitely brighten up someone's day!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: