Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whoo's at the Door?!

Good morning! We hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. I don't know about elsewhere, but it's definitely is starting to look more and more like fall here. There are a few trees that seem to be getting more colorful with each day. And today's project is going to add some more fall colors to our little abode! (I am aware that it is a silly title, but it seemed appropriate!!)
How cute is this wreath?! I wish we could actually hang it up outside so people could see it, but I don't think it would last too long out there...Oh well, better inside! This one came out much different than I had originally planned, but each time I look at it, I love it more! Once I figured out what I was doing, it was super quick to put together. I think it encompasses the "fall theme", or at least the colors! The little owl is flanked on either side by some sunflowers (I hope they look like them...)
Don't you love when you have an idea, don't know how to do it, and then it all ends up coming together for the final product?? That's what happened with the sunflowers, and they came out even better than I had expected. I can't wait to make more for other projects! I already have a list of them :)
These wreaths are so fun and versatile. We've been slacking on them! I think we need a new one for each week...OK, maybe not...
Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow's project is a sister-inspired, pinterest project. (It's not as confusing as it sounds!!)

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute !!!!!Adorable Owl and I LOVE the SUNFLOWERS!!!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete