Monday, January 28, 2013

DIY Kindle Book Cover

We both got Kindles for Christmas this year and have been trying to find a case for them. The ones we've found are either too small or just too expensive. So after doing a Pinterest search, I found a couple of different types. I wanted a little more than just a sleeve, but also kind of like a book, too. Here's what I came up with.
 Since this was a first-try sample type, it doesn't look quite as awesome as I'd hoped. It doesn't look too bad, but hopefully the next one will come out even better. There are some things that I will change on the next one.
I used a cheap-o composition book as the base of the cover, and lots of hot glue. I'm going to do a tutorial on it when I make the next one for sister. (I kind of have to make her one. She made the beautiful flower on the front!)

Here it is standing up so you can use it on a table or other flat surface.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment