Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope everyone is feeling the luck of the Irish today! And wearing green to celebrate being Irish (at least for today.) The good thing about actually being Irish is that you don't have to pretend today. So to show off some of that Irish pride, we have a banner to show you.

(Sorry about the crowded, mismatched mantle...)
Here are some close up pictures of the different pieces. The horseshoe is the u in "lucky." I love the sparkly green paper! I think it makes the banner shine.
 The pot of gold (again, sparkly of course) and the Irish flag rainbow,
We entered this into the Luck O' the Irish Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is really cute! I love all the bling on the banner!! Thanks for playing over at FCCB! I'm a new follower too!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete