Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater


So today's post isn't a Cupcake Saturday post, and is definitely deceiving, but I couldn't help but wanting to share it with you. When you hear "Ugly Sweater Party," you might think that it really is supposed to be ugly. Well, I don't do ugly, I do cute. And special effects.
So, I took a plain red sweater, some light brown felt, a white boa, a light up nose, a reindeer headband, and some battery operated lights. Everything, except the lights, were hot glued onto the sweater. The lights were poked through the bottom of the sweater.
The reindeer nose has a string that you pull to light it up. And of course there needed to be a little bootie on the back.
Updated: Needless to say, I got lots of compliments and won the competition! I already have ideas for next year!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! You need to print the logo on the shirt, or advertise the product or maybe the logo of the group:in chuyển nhiệt trên áo, thêu logo số lượng ít, standee hà nội. Please come with us

    ReplyDelete