Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cowabunga, Dude!

Oh boy, talk about flashbacks to childhood...
Good afternoon, friends! I hope everyone has been having a good week. On the bright side, it's already Thursday! One more day to go! After a somewhat difficult day, I figure I'd write a quick post this afternoon. So, today's post is a quick birthday card I made for a little girl who is celebrating her 7th birthday today:
 
As you might be able to figure, she's a big fan of the Ninja Turtles. As I said, it was a quick card to make. I wanted to go simple with it because it was a late-night request. As with most of my cards and projects, pop-dots were used in abundance:
I decided to use orange as the accent color because Michelangelo (or Mikey, as he's called now-a-days) is her favorite. I was also tasked to make some invitations and decorations for her upcoming party, which I hope to post in the next day or two.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment