Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Saturday morning! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend with their loved ones. Unfortunately, my sweetie has to work today and is having quite the difficult time waking up this morning. Or maybe that's fortunate because then I can finish up some things without being distracted by him! (It's always a welcome distraction, though.) I have a few Valentine's Day projects and tid=bits to share, though. You know, in the spirit of the holiday. Although, according to our mom, every day should be Valentine's Day- you shouldn't need a special day to tell someone you love them! Anyway, this is how we started this morning:
After waking up at 6:15 this morning because of a rogue alarm that was set for the school week, I started attempting to write today's post. One thing led to another and I decided I wanted to make something sweet for my sweetie. Since it was a spur of the moment decision, I went with a coffee cake crumb muffin (and it sort of works for Cupcake Saturday, huh?!) They made the apartment smell delish! And he got a good chuckle out of it, which definitely made it worth it!
I have a few more ideas for the rest of the day, and a few more cards to work on. The rest of the projects will be posted in the coming days. So much for posting more consistently... I promise I'll try a little harder with getting the projects posted, especially because I've been working on some cute new designs, including an attempt at some lucky St. Patrick's Day projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment