Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday, Cousin!

Good evening! We hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend! I've been keeping busy with a few orders and some special projects, which is why this post is a little late.  I've been trying to get a few baby projects done, and a lot of cleaning, but everything else seems to get in the way. If only there were two or three more hours in the day! It also doesn't help that the weekends have been  absolutely fantastic weather-wise and it makes it a little difficult to want to stay inside and work.
Today's project is a birthday card for our littlest cousin. Today is the cutie patootie's first birthday! Here is the card I made for him:
I wasn't quite sure what theme to go with, so I decided to go with this cute little sock monkey. I added some special touches, like the number one, for his first birthday, and of course, some balloons and a sweet treat! (Yum! Cupcakes...) Here is what the card looks like when it's open:




I obviously used a fair share of pop-dots on this easel card (one of the easiest ways to make a card even fancier!). It was quite a bit thicker than I thought it was going to be and it took a few times to get it into the envelope. Hopefully the little guy will enjoy his card (as much as a one-year-old will) and has the happiest birthday!
Thanks for stopping by! Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment